Translate

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Living Your Dreams









PREFACE





Parents have dreams about the future of their children. 
I lived up to their dream; even though it meant years of adjusting  to something I never wanted to be.
Now looking back , I feel I was wrong in fighting against their will, even though I finally got defeated, I do not have any regrets.
I am not bold enough to think  that my children will chase their parent’s dreams.

To My Children,


This is about your grandfather whom you have never met; and about the various moments I remember vividly when he was around. I do not know when his birthday was and the day he died; as we never celebrated those days. I started thinking about him today after I had a stand off with my nearly teenage daughter for refusing to swallow a medication pill.
Surely, I have gone older...
Memories make me younger at least at my heart.


Keep reading

Good Luck







Few chapters of this autobiographical book is pre-published here in these blog pages. 
Chapter List


  1. The Science Lab
  2. The Experiments
  3. The movies
  4. The Chicken Pox
  5. The Bullies and Pedophiles








No comments:

Post a Comment